When searching for an online Quran learning course there are specific things that help you discover if the course is effective or not. And a very big part of the decision falls on the experience and qualification of the teacher. Therefore, we made sure that all our tutors are highly qualified, have more than 9 years of experience in teaching, are experts, and are accredited by the top Islamic universities.
Additionally, they have an excellent command of the English language so that you can easily communicate with your Quran teacher, and ensure that he can deliver the lesson in a simple and effective manner. Also, we made sure all our online Quran teachers are fluent in Arabic if not native Arabic speakers so that you learn the correct Quran recitation and the articulation points of each letter. If you want a competent Quran teacher we have the best learn online Quran courses offered by the best teachers.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Our beloved prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely he will be in the company of noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty stumbling (or stammering) through its verses, then he will be rewarded twice.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
Many of us seek to learn the Quran and comprehend its verses. Allah Almighty and our beloved prophet instructed us to recite the Quran daily not just to be guided by its teaching and learn from its verses but also to protect ourselves. The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) encouraged us to recite the three Quls (Surah Al-Ikhlas, Al-Nas, and Al-Falaq), Surah Mulk and Surah Yaseen every day before going to sleep for its many virtues and rewards in addition to protecting ourselves and homes from any evil, like envy, the whispers of the devils, depression, and any sort of illness.
How will we recite the Quranic verses and follow the prophet’s teachings if we can’t read Quran? What if I tell you that you can learn Quran online from home? Yes, you can learn Quran online without leaving your home or having to go anywhere. All you need is a smartphone and, a good internet connection and you are ready to go.
You might wonder, is learning Quran online effective? The answer is yes, learning Quran online is effective as long as you are learning with a good Quran teacher or an online course. Now a new question comes to mind, how to find a good Quran learning online course? the answer is simple, if you are here now then you’ve already found one. Islamco Academy offers you the best online Quran learning courses.
Because we know how annoying the process of searching for a reliable and experienced Quran teacher is we designed the best learn Quran online courses that are taught by not just highly qualified and expert tutors but also tutors who have many years of experience in teaching kids and adults of different levels and ages.
Enrolling in a Learn Quran Oline course has many benefits to you, some of which are:
- You get to learn the right Quran recitation with the help of an expert Quran teacher which sometimes if not most of the times not available in your country.
- With Islamco Academy you will not just learn Quran reading flawlessly but you will also learn how to implement what you learn and how the teachings of the Quran help you live a better life.
- With our Learn Quran Online course you get to learn Quran recitation with Tajweed in a simple and effective way. All our Quran tutors use fun and engaging activities to simplify the lessons and make them easier to digest and comprehend, whether for kids or adults. What is even better is that our teachers can implement different teaching techniques and strategies to simplify the lesson and adjust their teaching methods to the liking and needs of the learners.
- Gain many rewards, and follow Allah and the prophet’s instructions. Allah Almighty says in the Holy Quran:
وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍۢ ١٧
“And We have certainly made the Quran easy to remember. So, is there anyone who will be mindful?” [Surah Al-Qamar, verse 17]
Allah says in the holy Quran:
“Say, O Prophet, “Allah’s guidance is the only true guidance. And we are commanded to submit to the Lord of all worlds, establish prayer, and be mindful of Him. To Him, you will all be gathered together.” (Quran 6:71-72)
Our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The likeness of the one who reads the Quran and memorizes it is that he is with the righteous and honorable scribes. The likeness of the one who reads it and tries hard to memorize it even though it is difficult for him, he will have two rewards.”
- Learn Quran online from home. All you have to do is enroll in the course and start learning without having to leave your home and waste money and time on transportation.
- Flexible learning schedule. With Islamco Academy you get to learn at any time of your choosing with the best Quran tutors. There are no time limitations, you can simply decide the time of the lesson and start learning without any barriers. All our courses are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Now comes the most important question, what will you learn in our Learn Quran Online course? here are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Arabic Alphabet, their articulation points, and right pronunciation.
- What are the Short Vowels (Fatha, Dammah, and Qasrah)?
- How to connect the Arabic letters to form words.
- The different types of Tanween (double Fatha, Dammah, and Qasrah)
- What is Sukoon & Saakinah letters
- What is Madd? Its letters, and how to apply it?
- what is Shaddah?
- When to keep reciting and when to stop?
- The Qalqalah.
- Quran recitation practice.
With the help of Islamco Academy, you get to Learn Quran Online with experienced and qualified Quran teachers. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start learning.
The Best School
best website to learn quran online, Arabic and islamic studies
Islamco Academy in Numbers
Years of Experience
Years of Experience
Subscribe and register for Classes
Register your data to start the first episode of the journey of memorizing the Qur’an and the teachings of Islam from here.