Are you a busy person who seeks to find an online learn Quran academy that meets your schedule? Look no more, Islamco Academy is here for you.
Learning Quran recitation and understanding its beautiful verses is one of the most important things to learn if you seek to acquire more knowledge and learn from the teachings and lessons of the Quran.
The most effective approach to learn the Quran is to learn with an online Quran learning academy that specializes in teaching the Quran to non-Arab speakers. It is not possible, however, to just look up an online Quran learning course and sign up for the first one you find is not right. Rather, you should review the course description, syllabus, instructor qualifications, and advantages of enrolling in the course.
Let’s discover the best learn Quran online academy to learn with, and how to know if it is the best for you.
How to find the top Online Learn Quran Academies?
You should be aware of the following factors to determine whether or not the Learn Quran academy or teacher is the right one for you: the course review, the teacher’s credentials, the course’s flexibility, and other crucial factors that we will cover shortly.
1. Skilled and experienced instructors:
look for the teacher’s years of experience and whether or not he has taught online before selecting an online Quran learning Academy or teacher. If you are looking for a Quran teacher for your child, then see if he is good with children. Is he able to modify his teaching strategies according to the needs and abilities of the student? Is he a kind and understanding instructor who enjoys imparting his knowledge to his students? What methods does the teacher employ in his style of teaching to keep students engaged and focused?
You will receive all the knowledge you need from knowledgeable and skilled instructors at Islamco Academy, who have more than nine years of experience teaching and helping students of all ages, levels, and capabilities. All of our Quran Tutors are experts at breaking down the material into manageable chunks and utilizing entertaining and fun exercises to make learning easier and ensure that you understand the material before ending the lessons.
2. Course Description:
what will you study, what does the Learn Quran online academy offer, why select this specific online course, and what benefits does it provide? Does it give you the things you require and need?
3. Course Flexibility:
Before enrolling in online Quran classes, make sure it will work with your busy schedule. The best online courses are those that let you customize your learning schedule so you can study whenever and wherever you choose. You can just make your own schedule and study whenever it’s most convenient for you, without any obstacles or constraints. Islamco Academy thus provides you with the best online courses, allowing you to learn from the most highly skilled and experienced instructors at any time of your choosing.
4. Secure payment methods:
Making sure the website is safe and that you can register and enter your information without risk is another crucial consideration. Don’t register on a website if it is not secure.
The cost of a course is a crucial consideration when selecting an online learn Quran academy. Is it within your capabilities? And don’t forget to balance between the course’s cost and quality. You cannot just pick a course because it is inexpensive and won’t require much of your time. Rather, you should look for an inexpensive course that is taught by knowledgeable and experienced instructors.
Islamco Academy offers you a selection of reasonably priced courses that are taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers with over 9 years of experience teaching students of all ages and levels. This is because Islamco Academy aspires to help all Muslims worldwide reach their dreams and learn to recite the Quran easily and flawlessly.
6. Feedback and reviews.
Not to be overlooked is the course feedback. Check out what students are saying about the instructor or the online Quran course. Did they find what was promised to them? Did they get what they expected from the course? Do they advise enrolling in the course? You can be certain that you have selected the appropriate course for yourself based on the course reviews.
What to Look for in a Quran Teacher?
To know whether you have found the best Quran online teacher or not you need to be aware of the following factors:
- Verify the teacher’s credentials and certifications. Fortunately for you, all of our instructors have degrees from reputable Islamic colleges.
- Proficient in both Arabic and English. Make sure your Quran teacher is flawless in Arabic when selecting a Quranic course so you can learn the correct word pronunciation and letter articulation points. They also need to speak English well enough for you to communicate with them without encountering any obstacles or problems.
- Be able to modify his methods of teaching. You might not be able to understand the lesson or you might not like the teacher’s teaching strategy if he is unable to modify his methods and approaches to fit the needs and requirements of the students. Additionally, if you’re looking for a good online Quran learning academy for your child, make sure the instructor has experience teaching young students and incorporates entertaining activities to keep the student interested and focused throughout the lesson.
What distinguishes the instructors at Islamco Academy from others is that Every one of our teachers has experience instructing students of all ages and levels. They have been instructing children for over nine years. Furthermore, we are a leading academy that teaches non-Arabic speakers from all over the world in the Quran, Arabic, and Islamic studies.
- Ability to use online platforms for teaching: This is another crucial component to make sure the instructor can utilize the online platforms to facilitate the lesson rather than struggling with them and wasting class time trying to figure out how to use them.
These were some of the most crucial considerations to make when selecting a reputable online learn Quran academy and teacher for your child or yourself.
Best online Quran course with Islamco Academy.
To learn Quran online you could enroll in our Quran learning, Quran reading, Noor Al-Bayan, or Tajweed classes where you will learn how to recite the Arabic Quran from the beginning until you master its verses and understand the meaning of the verses without needing any help. Here are some of our courses that will help you reach your goal in no time.
1. Learn Tajweed Quran classes.
With our learn Tajweed online course, you will learn all the Tajweed rules in a heartbeat with a professional Quran tutor. You will learn how to recite Quran beautifully and smoothly like our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to. Some of the topics that are covered in this course include:
Introduction about Quran Tajweed, what is it, why is it important, and how will it benefit you.
- The various rules of Tajweed Quran, when to use each one of them, and how.
- What is Basmalah, when to say it, and why?
- What is Isteaazah, when to say it, and why?
- The Arabic alphabet and the articulation points of each letter.
- The correct pronunciation of the different Arabic alphabet.
- The various shapes of the Arabic letters.
- In our online Quran classes with Tajweed, you will learn when to stop reciting Quran and why.
- You will learn when to keep reciting the Quran and why.
- What is the rule of Madd, its different types, when to use it, and how?
- The Heavy & light letters, what are they and pronounce them.
- What are the Rules of Noon Sakinah & Tanween, and when to use them?
- The rule of Izhaar, and when to use it.
- The rule of Idgham, and when to use it.
- The rule of Iqlab, and when to use it.
- Ikhfaa, What is it and when to use it?
- The Rules of Meem Sakinah and when to use it.
2. Noor Al Bayan.
Noor al-Bayan was made by Sheikh Tarek Al-Saied, he is an Egyptian scholar who was striving to create a simple way for non-Arabic speakers to learn Arabic. And he actually did it, he created an effective and fun way to learn. With the help of Noor al Bayan’s book, many learners managed to learn Arabic and read Quranic Arabic online. Noor al bayan for kids proved its effectiveness and success, and it also worked for adults.
3. Quran Recitation Course.
In Islamco Academy Quran recitation course you will learn how to read the Quran with Tajweed and how to use each rule in a simple way. Plus, you will learn how to recite Arabic Quran without stuttering. So, if you want to learn how to read Arabic Quran and the various tajweed rules then this is the right course for you.
Here are some of the topics that you will learn in our online Quran Recitation Course:
- An Overview of the Arabic Alphabets, correctly reading and pronouncing the Arabic Alphabet.
- Forming words out of Arabic letters.
- Reading simple sentences.
- Learn to read Words that are difficult to read.
- You will learn to read Short Verses from the Holy Quran in our online Quran recitation classes.
- You will be able to read the Quran fluently by the end of the course.
- Learn tajweed rules in an easy, fun, and effective manner.
- Practice reading the Quran.
With the help of Islamco Academy Quranic courses, you get to Learn Quran reading with experienced and qualified Quran teachers. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start learning.