surah al falaq surah al nas are one of the short surahs of the Holy Qur’an, as surah al falaq al nas was revealed to the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in Mecca, and there was no difference between the time of its revelation, and the reason for the revelation of the two surahs was the same. Therefore, through the paragraphs of our article, we will learn more about surah al falaq surah al nas benefit.
What is the story behind Surah Falaq and Naas?
Speaking about the story or reason for the revelation of surah al falaq surah al nas, It is mentioned in the biography of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – that a Jewish man from Banu Zurayk, named Labid Ibn Al-Aasm, bewitched the Noble Messenger with his comb.
A Jew who was serving the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – helped him with it, and with it were several teeth from the Messenger’s comb, so Labid performed the magic. In Al-Mushatta, then he threw it into a well of Banu Zurayk.
And it was said in the well of Dharwan, so he performed magic on the Messenger of Allah and made him sick until the hair on his head became scattered, and his illness continued for six months, and it reached the severity of what one finds.
What are the purpose of surah al falaq and nas?
It is worth noting that surah al falaq surah al nas included many purposes, like other Meccan surahs, so here is an explanation of the purpose of surah al falaq and nas:
surah al falaq al nas is a Meccan surah. It was revealed before the migration of the Prophet – may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him – according to the most correct opinion of the commentators, after Surah Al-Fil and before Surah Al-Nas.
It is in the thirtieth part, and the sixtieth party. It is surah number one hundred and thirteen in the order of the Noble Qur’an, and the number of its verses is five.
The meaning of surah al falaq and nas in its entirety: The command to seek refuge in Allah Almighty from the evil of evil creatures and the times in which evil occurs frequently. In order to prevent and prevent them all; The surah begins with seeking refuge in Allah, Lord of the dawn, from the evil of Allah’s creatures, and from the evil of the dark when it approaches.
surah al falaq mishary al afasy
surah al falaq al nas is a Meccan surah. It was revealed after Surah Al-Falaq and before Surat Al-Ikhlas. It is the twenty-first surah in the order in which the surahs were revealed to the Prophet – peace and blessings be upon him.
The meaning of surah al falaq surah al nas in its entirety: The command to seek refuge from the evil of whispering that Satan or evil people may cast into people’s hearts. They will go astray from it and go astray.
surah al nas mishary
What are the lessons learned from surah al falaq and nas?
There are many lessons learned from studying surah al falaq surah al nas, and these lessons can be clarified according to the following points:
1-The first benefit from surah al falaq surah al nas benefit comes according to what has been reported by the people of interpretation that Allah – the Almighty – acknowledged that He is the Creator of cosmic phenomena, and Al-Falaq is the coming of dawn.
2-surah al falaq al nas draws the attention of Muslims to the fact that when the night is still, it contains evil and dangers that require seeking refuge in Allah from it.
The dark is the night, and when it approaches, that is, when it calms down, then when the night is quiet, the demons of mankind and the jinn come out to wreak havoc in Islamic society, and for this reason Allah commanded Muslims to seek refuge from the calm of the night.
3-It becomes clear from studying the benefits of surah al falaq and nas that Allah – the Almighty – commanded seeking refuge from those who blow on knots, as those who blow on knots are the witches who tie knots and blow on them until the magic is performed.
4-In surah al falaq surah al nas benefit, Allah Almighty commanded seeking refuge from the evil and hatred of the envier. This is an indication that envy emanating from one’s own soul may contain much evil, and one of its consequences may be wishing for the disappearance of goodness.
5-The subject of surah al falaq and nas revolves around proving divinity, kingship, and divinity to Allah Almighty alone, for He is the Lord of the people, their king, and their Allah.
6-Allah Almighty has singled out people to the exclusion of others who are nurtured. Honoring them, just as He bestowed upon them a kind of honor, and the Almighty served them as angels of His holiness.
7-Allah Almighty makes it clear that He is the true King, who is independent of creation, who has the highest authority over people, who has complete dominion and comprehensive control, who has effective command over His creation, and who carries out His command and rule over them, however He wills, and whenever He wills.
8-surah al falaq al nas indicates that Allah Almighty is the deity who brings together all the attributes of perfection and attributes of majesty. This name includes: all the beautiful names.
9-Allah is the deity of people, whom hearts deify due to His greatness, and they do not comprehend the essence of His authority. Creatures deify Him, love Him, and glorify Him.
10-Allah guided His servants to seek refuge from the harm of Satan entrusted to man, who whispers when he is negligent, and disappears at the mention of Allah.
He did not say Satan, but the whisperer; Because obsession is the most prominent characteristic of Satan and the most dangerous and harmful to man.
Why are surah al falaq and nas important?
As we mentioned previously, surah al falaq surah al nas are among the Meccan surahs that were revealed in Mecca and contain the same reasons for the revelation. Perhaps the importance of surah al falaq al nas lies in their being a fortress and protection for the Muslim, so we will discuss the importance of surah al falaq and nas in detail:
- The command to seek refuge in Allah, which protects against the evils of mankind and jinn.
- Contemplating the universe and contemplating the signs of Allah, who is the Lord of creation.
- Constant attention to the necessity of seeking refuge in Allah from the evil of creatures.
- Seeking refuge in Allah from the evil of witches and other immoral people.
- Seek help from Allah for protection from the evil of envy and envious people.
- It is obligatory for every human being to be protected from the evil of creatures, whether human or jinn.
- The importance of seeking help from the verses of Allah and the morning and evening remembrances in fortifying the soul.
- Paying attention to the remembrances of clothing, entering and leaving, relieving oneself, traveling, and other remembrances for seeking Allah’s help, with which the Muslim is protected
- Warning against charlatans and magicians and their deeds, dealing with them, or coming to them, and believing them in their slander.
- Attention is immunization from envy, and legal ruqyah, to get rid of the effect of envy on the body.
- He seeks help from Allah in fortification by reading surah al falaq al nas, and seeks no help from anyone but Him.
- Every human being is certain that he is a weak being, and seeking Allah’s help is the path to strength.
- It is forbidden to go to evil people, such as fortune-tellers and sorcerers.
- Being alert to the night and the evils it contains, one must be careful and protect oneself from them.
- surah al falaq surah al nas including necessity of learning the issues of faith, which is the path to true Islam.
- Repulsion from evil diseases of the heart, such as envy, and stressing that, to the extent that it was mentioned in the Holy Qur’an to seek refuge from it, evidence of the greatness of its matter, and to beware of it.
- Be patient with hardship, such as envy, and trust in Allah to get rid of it.
- Among surah al falaq surah al nas benefit that the are warning about the evil of creatures, which does not stop at humans only, but extends to the jinn as well.
At the end of the text, the surah al falaq surah al nas are among the shortest surahs of the Holy Qur’an, as surah al falaq al nas were revealed in Mecca without a large time interval between them. surah al falaq surah al nas benefit are many for the Muslim, as many hadiths were narrated from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, which included the virtue of surah al falaq and nas.