At the beginning of their lives, our kids learning surah al fatiha, which is considered the first surah revealed in its entirety to our honorable Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). It is also called the Opening of the Book, the Mother of the Book, the Seven of Seconds, Al-Shafiyya… and other names.
Today we will learn several ways for surah fatiha for kids learning in a fun and easy way, and explain the verses and memorize them in a smooth and simple way.
What does Surah Fatiha mean for kids?
Speaking of surah fatiha for kids learning. Understanding the verses and surahs of the Holy Qur’an is one of the most important things that a Muslim servant must be keen on.
And he must also explain it to his children and simplify it for them in a simple manner that suits their minds. Below is a simplified explanation of surah fatiha in english for kids:
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
If the kids learning surah al fatiha, he/she must know that the Holy Surah opens with the basmalah, and at this stage we explain to the child the importance of naming him before doing anything.
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Praise be to Allah: It is praising Allah – Glory be to Him – and describing Him with the attributes of exaltation and glorification while feeling His love – Glory be to Him – Lord of the Worlds means: the One who disposes of all creatures from the world of mankind and jinn.
At this stage of kids learning surah al fatiha, the child must learn that the interpretation of this verse is an attribute of Allah Almighty that characterizes Him: He is the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful, who only accepts good for His righteous servants.
مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
The Day of Judgment means the Day of Judgment and the Hereafter, and Allah – Glory be to Him – is the one who manages the scene on this great and terrible day and disposes of it as He wills and according to His will.
إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
That is, O Allah, we only turn to You in worship, we do not single out anyone else for monotheism, for you are the only one who deserves that, and we also ask you to help us and be of assistance to us in these acts of worship.
اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
That is, guide us, O Allah, to the straight, not crooked path
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
Those on whom You have bestowed blessings: that is, the people upon whom You have bestowed guidance, guidance, and protection, not those upon whom You have incurred Your wrath, which are: “the Jews,” nor those who have gone astray, which are: “the Christians.”
What is the lesson and teaching of Surah Al-Fatiha?
surah fatiha for kids learning contains many lessons and meanings, which can be explained to the child in the following points:
- surah fatiha for kids mention to the importance of dhikr and supplication in a Muslim’s life. All aspects of a Muslim’s life are linked to dhikr and supplication
- The servant is obliged to recognize his Lord, Lord of the worlds, for He, Glory be to Him, is the Creator, the Provider, the Giver of Life, the One who gives life to death, in whose hand is the kingdom of all things, and in whose hand are the reins of the heavens and the earth.
- When the kids learning surah al fatiha, he should know that the servant should not despair of the mercy of his Lord, which encompasses everything. Part of His mercy, Glory be to Him, is that He pardons, pardons, forgives sins, and repents to those who repent to Him and turn to Him.
- Man’s vision of the afterlife of the Day of Judgment, where man will be rewarded for what he has done in this world and then he will be led either to Paradise or to Hell. Which helps a person to constantly hold himself accountable, and also helps him to adhere to the command of his Lord and not deviate
- The most important thing in surah fatiha in english for kids is recognizing the rights that he has, especially Allah’s right over His servants to worship Him and not associate anything with Him
- Aid, guidance, and success can only be asked from Allah alone. He is the one who possesses this and no one else. The human heart is attached only to His Lord, the Mighty, the Most Compassionate, and that there is nothing impossible for Him, Glory be to Him, and nothing is impossible for Him.
- surah fatiha for kids learning contains that guidance and misguidance are in the hands of Allah alone, and the hearts of the servants are between His fingers as one heart. Whatever heart He wants to make it obey Him, He makes it firm, and whatever heart it wants to deviate from, He makes it deviate.
- Choosing good company, for they are your companions, and this company affects a person’s world and the hereafter, so only keep company with a believer.
- kids learning surah al fatiha should be aqurated with beware of bad company and sitting with negligent and whimsical people. It is a destructive company that destroys a person’s world and the hereafter
- Knowledge and work are one entity and one body. Whoever separates them will be among those who are destroyed, and whoever combines them will be among those who will be saved, victorious, and prosperous.
- In surah fatiha for kids learning, you should Understan what we ask of Allah Almighty; So that there are no words that we repeat on our tongues without having a clear concept in our souls, including: to be aware of what is the straight path that you are seeking.
What is a major theme of Surah Al-Fatiha?
surah fatiha for kids learning presented a number of main topics, which are:
- The attributes of Allah Almighty.
- The last day.
- Devoting Allah Almighty to worship, including seeking help and supplication.
- Introducing the straight path; The path of the guided.
- Avoid the path of those who go astray, those who are angry at them and those who go astray.
How to Teach Surah Fatiha to Kids?
surah fatiha for kids learning is the cornerstone at the beginning of the child’s entry into the stage of awareness and basic education, and your memorization of surah fatiha for kids has great and positive dimensions.
That will benefit him in his life and will serve him in the short and long term.
And if you searching for kids learning surah al fatiha, you must follow these steps:
In surah fatiha for kids learning. The parents may focus on repeating the verses for the child to pronounce them. This makes it difficult for the child because some of the words are unfamiliar to him and he does not understand their meanings.
Before memorizing surah fatiha for kids, it is best to read Surah Al-Fatihah to the child and then explain to him its meanings or the reason for its revelation if it is related to a specific story or dialogue, and that is in a very simplified manner. Understand it.
Pronunciation word for word
When the child begins to learn to pronounce words, it is better for him not to read the short verse in its entirety, but rather to divide it word by word or two words, for the mother to read and the child to repeat, and so on.
Repeat and review the recitation
After the child understands the kids learning surah al fatiha and has heard it many times before, and then begins to master the pronunciation of its words.
Repeat it to him every day for a short period so that he does not get bored and do not rush him to memorize it and just listen. Then, calmly and compassionately, repeat it and repeat its simple explanation every day.
Motivate him when he achieves it
You can motivate him by recording his voice during the kids learning surah al fatiha and sending it to his grandfather, grandmother, or family friends at his age, so he will feel accomplished and happy and continue to love this work.
Take advantage of the child’s attachment to smart devices
You can invest this time spent on smart devices, whether applications or YouTube, by turning on channels designated for repeating Quranic surahs for children, and make him listen and repeat while you perform your other tasks.
surah fatiha mishary
READ MORE …..
Nurture young hearts and minds with our enchanting Quran Classes for Kids! 📚✨
Embark on a delightful journey of discovery as your child learns the timeless wisdom of the Holy Quran in a fun and interactive setting. 🚀 Our Quran Classes for Kids are designed to make learning engaging, inspiring a love for the Quran from an early age.
👦👧 What makes our classes special:
Engaging lessons tailored for young learners
Interactive activities to make Quranic teachings come alive
Caring and experienced instructors dedicated to your child’s growth
Age-appropriate content for easy understanding
A vibrant community fostering a positive and supportive learning environment
📖 Enroll your child now and set them on a path of spiritual growth and understanding in a way that’s both enjoyable and meaningful.
At the end of the text, surah fatiha for kids is one of the shortest forms and is one of the pillars of prayer, so kids learning surah al fatiha is a must matter. Therefore, we mentioned in our article innovative and effective methods that help in teaching Al-Fatihah.